Our First Partner
Our very first partnership at The Nettwork Campus is with HomeFirst Gwinnett. Homefirst Gwinnett is an initiative of Gwinnett County, United Way and Primerica to provide the only emergency shelter space in Gwinnett for women and children experiencing homelessness, as well as the county’s first coordinated-entry system to address homelessness.
This unique collaboration is “seeking to develop a strategic, coordinated approach to addressing homelessness in Gwinnett County by better connecting services for those who need them most.”
Five Action Items
HomeFirst Gwinnett would like to accomplish the five following action items:
- Drafting of Homeless and Affordable Housing Strategic Plan
- Implementation of the Gwinnett County Coordinated Entry System
- Establish Homeless Assessment Centers
- Identification and Development of Affordable Housing Options
- Administer Gwinnett’s Homeless Point-in-Time Count
To find out more, please visit the HomeFirst Gwinnett website.